Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Old T-Shirts Part 7 - Justice League

Over the next little while I'm going to be throwing out some old shirts that are worn out.  I hate getting rid of old shirts because they hold so many great memories for me.  I've decided, for the next little while, to post short stories about each shirt so they can be remembered forever... or at least until the internet is obsolete.
This shirt symbolizes exactly the level of Geek that I am.  It is also useful as a test to see how Geeky your friends might be too.  All you have to do is ask the people to name the characters on the shirt.  For the hardcore comic geek it should be no problem at all, for anybody else some of the characters create a bit of a problem.  The memory of this shirt comes from just such a situation.  I wore this shirt one day and asked Allison to name the characters, this was before we were married.  She went on to name them, and she got most of them as well.  Then she got to the two outside characters (the hardest for non-geeks).  I helped her eventually get Hawk Girl, but when she got to Martian Man Hunter she just blurted out "Hamburgler?"  That was the best wrong answer anybody could possibly udder.

Later