Tuesday, September 27, 2011

New Daffy Duck Cartoon


When I was a kid I loved cartoon updates.  I loved it when they would take characters I knew from classic cartoons, into a context I could better understand.  You can imagine that although I love Scooby Doo, I really couldn't relate to the characters that well.  Then they did a Scooby Doo/Blair Witch cross over and I was overjoyed.  The thing is, my older friends thought that this new stuff didn't hold up to the classic stuff they remembered as a kid.  So my updated cartoon was always seen as a lesser cartoon.  Now I came across this Daffy Duck cartoon and I found myself thinking that it's no Roger Rabbit, or at the very least not that authentic.  I've become that old guy that hates everything new and updated.  I'm going to just hang around at home today in my underwear and yell at those dam kids that won't get off my lawn.

Later