Friday, September 9, 2011

Old T-Shirts Part 5 - The Rat

Over the next little while I'm going to be throwing out some old shirts that are worn out.  I hate getting rid of old shirts because they hold so many great memories for me.  I've decided, for the next little while, to post short stories about each shirt so they can be remembered forever... or at least until the internet is obsolete.
The first thing I should tell you about this shirt is what YRB stands for, it's "Yellow Rat Bastard".  It sounds obscene but it's just the name of a fancy clothing store in New York, which is where I bought it.  I didn't buy the shirt because of this, I bought it because I really liked the drawing of the rat on it.  The fond memory I have of this shirt came about while ridding in an elevator with a few friends of mine.  A guy got in elevator whom we knew worked in a fancy high fashion clothing designing company in the building.  He looked at my shirt and gave me high praise for my fashion choice.  I'm not a diva or anything, but I've never been praised... ever... for my high quality fashion choice.

Later