Chair and Cheer
Sunday, December 23, 2012
Saturday, December 22, 2012
Thursday, December 20, 2012
- A koala leaping gracefully from branch to branch
- A tapir swimming
- A lizard walking on a window
- Two echidna almost finding love
- A chimp using tools... Go evolution!
- Elephants living, laughing, learning, and showering
- A kangaroo actually hoping and not sleeping
- Platypuses... Platypie.... Whatever the plural is.
- A civet cat pooping... Yummy coffee.
And nobody noticed. That's the great thing about Hell's Gate, a place filled with boiling mud and sulphur vents. No matter how many times you let on slip by, it can't smell worse than the air around you. Having said that, I now reek of sulphur so I smell like a continuous eggy fart, but at least I have an excuse.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
Friday, December 14, 2012
Thursday, December 13, 2012
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Friday, December 7, 2012
Thursday, December 6, 2012