Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Happy B-Day

No it's not my birthday, I'm talking about a bidet, that thing that cleans your nether regions.  Every once in a while I end up staying in a hotel room with one of these things, and every time I look at it with sheer terror.  I don't want to touch it, or even really look at it.  I know what it's for, but I can't figure out why you'd want to use it.
Well today I've decided that I will fear no longer, today I'm going to attempt to use a bidet.  Before my attempt I did a little internet research, because frankly I'm not really sure what I should be doing.  I found some great instructional videos and a few tips and tricks.  Then I promptly went into the bathroom in attempt to get over my fears.  I'm not going to give you much detail on the process, but I can tell you it's very refreshing.  The task itself is not very comfortable, and it seems like a lot of plumbing just to keep a very small percentage of your body a little cleaner.  I would also like to mention that it takes a great deal of skill to use this unit without making contact with it.

Later