Monday, September 5, 2011

Old T-Shirts Part 3 - Willam Black

Over the next little while I'm going to be throwing out some old shirts that are worn out.  I hate getting rid of old shirts because they hold so many great memories for me.  I've decided, for the next little while, to post short stories about each shirt so they can be remembered forever... or at least until the internet is obsolete.
This shirt is a drawing of a character based on the animated series "Clerks" by Kevin Smith.  I like obscure characters from cartoon shows, and this one is so obscure that he didn't even really make a full appearance in the animated series at all, but that's not what I remember about this shirt.  This shirt was in fact the first thing that I ever purchased on the internet.  I remember the day that I went online, filled in my credit card information, and hoped to god that no one was going to rip me off.  I remember getting the shirt in the mail and I was so happy.  Since then I've made a few more internet purchases, some good, some bad, but none with the memory that this shirt delivers.

Later