Monday, July 30, 2012

Ideas I've Had That Ended Up Not Working Out - Facebook Groups-a-Plenty

In my life I've created a few Facebook groups that really didn't amount to anything.  Some I figured wouldn't, in particular the group I created called "My Own Group" where I wouldn't let anybody else join ever.  Here are three other groups I've created that pretty much fell flat.
"Chris by himself in a really big room."  This is a Facebook group where I collected photographs of me, alone in really big rooms.  I'll be honest, I still ad a photo now and then to this group, but I haven't been alone in a big room for a while.
The dumbest idea I've ever had for a group, and least clever, was "Don't You Hate It When You Have a Really Clever Idea for a Facebook Group, but Someone has Already Started It."  All I can say about this page is I'm not 100% sure if I was the first to come up with this idea.  That's comforting, at least I know there are other idiots on the internet.
The last group I created after having some plumbing problems at my house.  "My Hatred Of Toilets Knows No Bounds" is true, I don't like toilets.  I find they often don't work well when you need them to, and most of them scare me.

Later