Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Art I'm Working On - Ancient Greek Pottery

It's been a while since I've updated this blog with my art work projects, particularly works in progress.  As it turns out, I have 3 very large art projects and one small silly one on the go right now.  I'm going to spend the next few days updating you on my progress with each project.
The first project I wanted to talk about is a special piece for my series "From Stone". Normally pieces in this series consist of a photograph of a statue where I ad some life to the sculpture using watercolour.  In this case however I'm turning the series around, and I'm taking a photograph of a scene in Athens present, and turning into an ancient piece of Greek art.  So far the piece is looking great, and all that's left to do is mount it in a way that will show it off properly.

Later