Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Art I'm Working On - Help Is Great

One thing that always amazes me when I make a piece of art is the help I get.  Most notably the amount of help I get, and the people who help me.  I have some great friends, some are creative types, others have not discovered their creative side yet, but all of them really encourage me and my art.  Sometimes, when I'm having trouble with one of my pieces (like the spreads piece I'm working on now), I use social media to ask my friends if then can help.  I have yet to have one of my calls for help to be ignored, and most often the help comes from those who I would have never expected.  I don't hate the people in my life who don't offer me help with my art projects, you guys do give me inspiration, you just don't know it.  I do however want to give a special thank you to all of those people who lend a helping hand when I need it.

Later