Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Coolest Poster Ever Made

I want to quickly give you a few examples as to why this poster is the coolest poster ever made.
 First of all, it features Mecha-Godzilla ridding an elephant.  While the house is also featured on the elephant, I believe that the house is more of a decoration than a feature.
 While Mr Mech-Zilla is ridding the elephant, a baboon friend is spinning fresh beats on another elephant.  I also thought that I should mention that the elephants are both African elephants, which in my opinion are the coolest of all elephants.
If this isn't enough for you, then maybe the Owl giving a press conference... or maybe he's reading poetry?  Either way, an owl giving a lecture is pretty cool in my opinion.  These are only a few of the details of this poster that make it so awesome, there is also a lion on a strange recliner, a koala climbing a termite hill in front of a photo of Salvador Dali, and many other strange things going as well.

Later