Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Trash Strike

Here in Athens we are under the grip of an interesting and smelly strike.  The local garbage collectors have decided not to pick up any trash, and it's started to pile up all over the place.  Now I could complain about the rank smell that reminds me a little of a really old cheese, or I could make a game of it.  As you would imagine I've done a little of both.  The game is simple, check out some of the strange things people have chucked out to the curb. This radiator is one, although not really strange, it is a little odd that it's out just before winter.
But if you want strange, this bag that appears to be a postal bag from China could be considered a little odd.  Strangely I found three more in this particular garbage pile.  I also found a large plastic jug containing a yellow liquid, but I figured documenting it would be a little tasteless.

Later