Friday, December 10, 2010

I've Decided to Write to Google... regularly.

They provide me with so many free products so I figure I can give them 10 minutes a week of my time.  Here's the first note I just sent off:


Dear fine folks at Google,

I've decided for the next little while that I will send you a weekly note telling you about my more recent google experiences.  I've become a big fan of many of your products and use them regularly.  Occasionally I get frustrated with some things, and often I become overjoyed with them.  I find it difficult to complain and give praise via choices on a web site so I've decided to be a little more personal about it instead.

For this first e-mail I would like to tell you how excited I am at the prospects of Chrome OS.  It sounds nifty.  I myself am not really a tech savvy fellow in most respects so I'm a little intimidated at the change, but you guys have done some nice stuff so I look forward to it as well.  I was hopping I could try and beta test it for you guys with the nifty giveaway thingy, but my living situation is complicated.  I live with my wife in one country while technically we are still residents in another (if you respond I can explain a little further, I assure you it's all very legal).

Well I've got to go now.  Please let me assure you that I am not crazy or a stalker, I just figured it would be an interesting experiment.

Chris

Later