Thursday, August 17, 2017

From Poutine to the Mekong Part 0-b

Tonight we started packing, and I freaked out about shampoo and batteries. I'm not proud of this fact, and most of the fault lies in myself. Some of it however falls on the airlines. You have to be a mechanical engineer to understand the requirements for batteries you can travel with these days. I'm not certain we got it right, but at this point there's nothing we can do.

It's very late at night, but we're finally packed. I'm going to take a shower and get a few hours sleep. I'll try and post something tomorrow morning, no promises that it will be intelligible.

P.S. told Allison about this blog, not sure how she feels about it.

P.P.S. tomorrow is odds on favourite for the day our luggage gets lost.

P.P.P.S.sorry about spelling "poutine" wrong in the title of the last blog. (fixed)

Later