Thursday, August 17, 2017

From Poutine to the Mekong Part 0

I've decided to write about my current relocation from Ottawa to Phnom Penh. I've always enjoyed writing random thoughts down while I travel from one place to another, and I always have the best intentions to publish them somewhere, but that never seems to actually happen. So this time I'm just going to post it immediately.

This is the first thought I've had, it's kind of cliché for your first idea to be the introduction of your journal, but I'll just have to live with that. At this point I have no idea where this is going, but I have an idea how it will end. The last post in this series will be a photo of the Mekong river. The first photo (above) is a photo of the empty bowl of poutine I ate when I came up with this idea.  There will be many photos I imagine.

There also may be some spelling issues on these posts as I'm writing them on the go. I do plan on coming back to these and editing them, but as long as thys (fixed to this) word is misspelled, then you know I haven't started. You may have also noticed that this is part 0, that's because I haven't left yet.

We'll I'm done introducing this idea, let's see if I keep it up.

P.S. Allison doesn't know about this yet, so I don't know if she'll participate.

P.P.S. I can't seem to make these posts sit in the left margin, so it looks like they'll always (or sometimes) be centered. (Fixed)

Update, I've fixed it up... I think.

Later