Friday, September 21, 2012

Last Nights Art Show... And It's Continuation!

Last night's art show at the Finnish Institute in Athens was a great success.  Lots of great people came by to check out my latest work, and a splendid time was had by all.
For the first time I unveiled a new piece that had never before been seen anywhere.
It's called "Between Slices", and I'm really happy with the response it got at the show.
Best of all, the folks at the Finnish Institute were so happy with the show that they asked me if I would keep some of the pieces on display in their library for a while longer.  Considering how beautiful their establishment is, I couldn't refuse.  So much of the work will remain on display for two more weeks at the Finnish Institute at Athens in their library.  The Institutes hours are from 9 am to 2 pm (however they often stay open later, call them to make sure) weekdays.  Thanks to everybody who came, and especially to the Finnish Institute for hosting.

Later