Friday, February 17, 2012

This Week In Athens

As far was what happened in the city of Athens this past week, I think this picture pretty much sums it up.

As for me personally, I'm doing OK.  In fact I've got a few more art projects on the go, the possibility of another art show has come up, and I've been doodling like crazy.  It's strange how sometimes your outside surroundings can have a strange effect on you.  You would think I would be in a panic about what's going on in Athens right now, but I'm not.  Instead I'm inspired to work on the projects I have going, and determined to figure out some of the issues I have logistically with some of the projects I've been avoiding.

I've also been eating a lot of oranges lately, I'm not sure what that means, but I thought I would share.

Later