Wednesday, January 11, 2023

New Bathrooms With a Purpose

 

Over the new year Allison and I decided to go on a river cruise. The cruise was only two nights, with a quick stop in a local village. The stop in the local village was only supposed to be for a few hours to walk around and see a few of the local sites. One thing I like to do with the Bathroom's We've Been To map is make sure I stop in a bathroom at various destinations so the map is a good indication of places we've visited. I knew that the small tour might not have a bathroom break, so I planned for it.

During each stop on this cruise (the village tour and two nights anchored outside another village), I decided to visit a different bathroom on the ship. This way I not only clearly knew where we were when I visited each bathroom, but I also got to mark off some fairly remote places on the Bathroom's We've Been To map.

I'm not sure if this is cheating, but frankly it seems fair to me, and Allison and I are the only judges.

Check out the full map here: