Wednesday, December 18, 2013

What I've Been Doing Lately

It's been a while since I've written anything regular on this blog.  I've phased out signs I like as a regular thing when it became more of a chore than something I enjoyed.  I'm sure if I come across other signs I enjoy in the future I'll post them, but as a regular segment it's pretty much over.

As far as what I am doing, there's a lot going on.  I've just finished reformatting bewarethecheese.com, it's now easier for me to update, and that means I'll do it more often.  In doing this I also reformatted my zazzle stores to make them easier to navigate.  Ad to this the fact that I'm now offering some of my photos for stock, and working on several fine art pieces for From Stone and Senses, I've been pretty busy lately.

Candy Critic has also been keeping me busy lately as well. I've been writing a lot for it lately, and also designing some new shirts and other merchandise.  I've got a new t-shirt series in the works that I hope to release in the New Year. I've recorded a few podcasts in the last year (the Junk Fud podcast), and I hope to record a few more this year.  The plan is to record these as I'm inspired, as well as when I have the opportunity to talk to cool foodies.  Finally I'm working on a Candy Critic video project that I'm hoping to launch in January on YouTube.

Last but not least, I'm working on two consecutive book pitches, both of which are taking a lot out of me.  My hope is that the New Year will offer me some concrete book deal information.

I write this post to catch up anybody who might happen to read this blog on occasion.  I'm thinking of posting here again, but I'm not really sure how it's going to look.  Most likely it will be a mash up of what I'm doing with my art and writing projects.  I can't really know for sure what's going to happen here in the future, but I'm sure it'll be filled with me tooting my own horn, complaining about something, or just being incomprehensible.

Later