Monday, September 2, 2013

I'm So Glad My Website's Called Beware The Cheese

If it wasn't, I wouldn't get awesome e-mails like this:

"Dear Sir or Madam,

Hope this E-mail finds you well.

As per the recommendation, your company is a good supplier for the Cheese. At present we need import a batch of cheese to meet the requirements of our clients. And we have interest in your cheese and we hope we have the chance to cooperate with your company.

If you have the interest in our enquiry, please contact me to discuss the details. And please send us your price list for our reference.

If we can reach the agreement with the price, following is our terms of payment:
40% of the total order value will be paid via T/T after we finalize the formal order and the balance will be paid via L/C.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards
Jack H ( Project Manager)"

Later