Tuesday, July 2, 2013

You Can Find Anything On The Internet


The other night Allison and I were having a conversation about toilets.  This conversation wasn't really that "blue" in nature, but it was discussing the differences in cultures.  It came up that I'm not really familiar with using those toilets that are simply holes in the floor.  There was an attempt to try and explain it, but no one really wanted to mime the appropriate actions.  Then it was decided that there might be a You Tube video that could explain this process to me.  It seemed like a good idea at first, but I suddenly realized that there may be some videos that could be really graphic.  In fact I wondered if it was even possible to explain this process without being graphic.  Then we stumbled upon the video above, we were amazed at how simply it explained the whole process and how non-graphic it was.

Later