Thursday, January 17, 2013

Epic Vacation Bathrooms - Part 2

On my epic adventure through Australia, I managed to find several place to "visit".  Some were strange, some scary, but best of all I managed to learn a few things about bathrooms and about myself.
I don't always have the opportunity to photograph the inside of every bathroom I visit   Sometimes I have to settle with a photograph of the sign or front door of a bathroom.  Sometimes it's not a question of "settling" with the sign, sometimes the sign is the best part.
This bathroom actually confused me so much that I had to come back later to see how it really worked.  The urinals had these grates above them, and I wasn't sure if I was supposed to stand on them or not.  I was by myself, and I was nervous that if I did it wrong, someone would walk in and freak out.

Click here to see all of the bathrooms I came across in Australia.

Later