Friday, December 9, 2011

Wednesday's Art Show

 I just thought I'd share a few photos from my art show last Wednesday at the Canadian Institute in Greece. Here's me with Ambassador (of the Embassy of Canada in Greece) and Mrs. Peck talking a bit about my stuff.
 It was a seriously packed house that night.  So packed that I'm hoping that some of the people come back (as it's showing till next week) because they really couldn't see all the art.  Well over a hundred people showed up and it was a grand success.  Best of all many friends came by, and I also made many new friends.
 Jonathan, the assistant director of the Canadian Institute, was nice enough to take lots of pictures, including these of the set up.
I'm very thankful to all involved and really happy that everybody seemed to have a really good time.

Later