Friday, November 26, 2010

I'm The Luckiest Guy Alive

This morning I went out for my Friday market shop, only to forget that this morning the elevator in my building was going to be under repair.  This is a problem since I usually buy a lot of stuff at the market.  It was only made worse because I did actually remember about it, only I was at the market and at that point could only dread the walk up the stairs with all my stuff.  Well I got to my front door after my shop and there was a guy standing there (I think he was going to be working on the elevator).  I was filled with dread at first, but then the guy looked at me, and smiled.  He then went to the elevator, opened the door for me, and on the way up I took this photo.  The sign says that the elevator will be under repair between 9:30 and 1:30, the watch says I'm dam lucky that people in Greece aren't very punctual.

Later