Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Garage Sale Problem

Here's the problem with setting up a garage sale. You have a bunch of stuff that you don't want anymore but it's still in OK condition, so you sell it. You put it outside and invite as many people as you can, including your friends. Your friends come to the garage sale an happen to notice that you're selling off that precious gift that they gave you for Christmas not more than two years ago. So in thinking this you decide that all gifts less than 5 years old cannot be sold, so what other crap do you have? None.
If you happen to be reading this and you are one of my friends please keep in mind I don't mean this about the fine collectible you gave me, that has a special place in my heart. On a side note, and completely unrelated, please let me know if you are able to make it to my garage sale.